Natalie (Hall) Chardonnet Art History Alum Update

Dr. Sara Orel (Art History) put out a call on Facebook recently for information on what Art History alumni were up to. We were overwhelmed not only by the wonderful response but also all the great things that our alums are doing. So, this summer the blog will feature updates on all that great stuff!  The most recent post appears below: 

Natalie chardonnet at Museum of Transportation
Natalie Chardonnet at work:  "I had to take a 1957 Chevy Bel Air convertible out for a drive to make sure the engine was okay. Just a regular day at MOT."

Natalie (Hall) Chardonnet writes:

"I'm currently the Exhibit Technician at the Museum of Transportation, St. Louis County Parks. I maintain the accessions and deaccessions, design exhibits, write signage, clean artifacts, and even drive historic trains and cars if need be. I've driven Dean Martin's Ghia!

I live in St. Louis with my husband Robin, our daughter Zoe, and our two cats. We're raising Zoe (who is nine months old) to be bilingual in French and English, so that's quite the learning process. It's exciting! We're planning to travel to France later this year and Ireland next spring with both of our families. I'm currently working on my Master's in Nonprofit Administration at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, and I should be finished with that in December 2014. I also volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters as a Big.

I've got a pretty hectic life, but I like it that way."