Call for Papers for Wisconsin philosophy conference with undergraduate sessionsNovember 15, 2011
The Annual Meeting of the Wisconsin Philosophical Association will be held on Saturday, April 14, 2012 at University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
Submissions should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Papers can be in any area of philosophy.
- Papers should be prepared for blind review, with the author’s name appearing only on a separate cover sheet.
- Please indicate on the cover sheet the area of philosophy addressed in the paper (e.g. epistemology, history of philosophy, philosophy of language, ethics, etc.)
- Please indicate in the e-mail whether the submission is an undergraduate submission, or a faculty/graduate submission.
- Submit papers in Word or PDF to: email@example.com
Instead of reading the paper, presenters will be asked to provide a 20-minute summary of the paper. This allows for more discussion and for more lively and active sessions.
Papers must be submitted by February 1, 2012. The program will be announced in March, 2012.
WPA website: www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/carlin/WPAHome.html.