July Student of the Month!

Haley Meissen

HALEY MEISSEN IS AN INCOMING JUNIOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MAJOR AT TRUMAN STATE UNIVERSITY AND IS CURRENTLY STUDYING ABROAD AT SALZBURG COLLEGE IN SALZBURG, AUSTRIA. BELOW IS A SHORT STATEMENT FROM HALEY AND PICTURES FROM HER TRIP. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE SALZBURG COLLEGE PROGRAM IN AUSTRIA!

“The four months I was abroad in Austria were four of the most amazing months of my life. Daily life with my host family in Salzburg included playing games every night before dinner, building snowmen with my host sisters, laughing about English to German language translations, and snuggling with Jimmy the cat. Between making weiner schnitzel and watching German Barbie, they became my second family! Many of my weekends were spent travelling; altogether, I traipsed across eight European countries, each with a unique culture. I tried skiing in Austria’s mountains and fell… a lot. I rode on a donkey on the Greek island of Hydra. I ate Italian gelato seven days in a row while exploring the Italian coast. I almost froze touring a historic Danish palace full of portraits. I learned more about history and life and myself in such a compact, crazy amount of time and couldn’t have had more fun doing it.”

-Haley Meissen

To see her review of the program and many more, click here.

Images are for demo purposes only and are properties of their respective owners. Old Paper by ThunderThemes.net