May Student of the Month!

Lauren Gieseking

Lauren Gieseking is currently a junior History and Sociology major and Spanish minor at Truman State University and she is also studying abroad at sea for Spring ’17.  She is currently travelling all over the world and experiencing many different cultures. Here are some cool pictures from Lauren of  places she has been, such as Japan, China, and Morocco! Click here to learn more about Lauren’s Semester at Sea program.

“With Semester at Sea, over the course of 104 days, I’ve traveled over 23,000 nautical miles, crossed both the equator and prime meridian, and ported in ten different destinations across four continents—North America, Asia, Africa, and Europe, all while earning college credit. As a history and sociology double major my textbooks came to life in front of my eyes as I made the world my classroom. Through the course of the semester I witnessed cultures, landscapes, and histories that I never knew existed and left the ship with a new appreciation of the world around me.”-Lauren Gieseking

Images are for demo purposes only and are properties of their respective owners. Old Paper by ThunderThemes.net