Search for Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost

March 17, 2017

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce the formation of an Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost Search Advisory Committee to be of assistance to me as we begin the internal search for the next EVPAA and Provost.  Five individuals representing the five academic schools have agreed to serve:

Mike Ashcraft, School of Social and Cultural Studies
Heather Cianciola, School of Arts and Letters
John Jones, School of Health Sciences and Education
Stacey Kaden, School of Business
Dana Vazzana, School of Science and Mathematics

Qualifications of the position and application requirements can be found at http://wp-internal.truman.edu/hr/internally-posted-open-positions/.  Applications are due by April 10, and on-campus interviews/meetings will be held during the week of April 24.  The goal is to have the new EVPAA and Provost  in place by July 1, 2017.

I express my deep appreciation to the members of the advisory committee for their willingness to take on this important assignment.  I am also most appreciative of Richard Coughlin for his exemplary service as Interim EVPAA and Provost.  Richard selflessly agreed to a second interim term and he has been invaluable during this time of transition.  He has served our institution enormously well and we owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

Best regards,

Sue