PAY IT FORWARD DAY – APRIL 24, 2014April 24, 2014
What is pay it forward?
- Paying it forward is the idea that you will live your life serving others. It’s a movement that can change the world. The nationally recognized day for paying it forward is today! You do three nice things for three other people, asking nothing in return. Then, those three people do three nice things for three others. As you can see, it’s an exponential growth in kindness!
Did someone pay it forward to you?
- SHARE YOUR STORY!
- After we receive your story we will post it to our blog for others to read!
Don’t know how to pay it forward? Here are some ideas!
- Buy someone’s meal behind you at McDonalds
- Donate your time
- Donate your old clothes to charity
- Adopt a family for the holidays
- Leave a penny in the carts at Aldi’s