Banner 9 Admin Pages & Lightweight Applications Update 2July 25, 2017
Banner 9 Admin pages
On June 26th, we released Application Navigator and the Banner 9 Admin Pages (the replacement for Banner 8 INB/Forms) to the Integration Team. The Integration Team have been working on a full upgrade review and testing of Application Navigator and the Banner 9 Admin Pages test environment (released to the team on June 26th). The target for completion of this testing is August 1. The goals of this testing is to compile the list of forms and processes in Banner 9 that have issues that we need to work with Ellucian to resolve. As of Friday July 21st, the status of the upgrade is:
Admission: Testing is underway
Advancement: 80% complete – may be having some issues with the last 20%
Accounts Payable 80%
Fixed Assets/GL 85%
Cashiers 90% – have a problem with sleep/wake mode
Financial Aid: 90-95% – performance concerns, a problem log on a form for private loans
Student Accounts: 45% – have submitted a problem log with multiple issues that are being researched, also mentioned performance issues
Provost’s Ofc Testing is underway
Housing No Report
Registrar’s Ofc 70-80%, have found a couple of issues/problems
We have had multiple Banner 9 Admin pages overview/navigation sessions since the last update. This session highlights the difference and new features of Application Navigator and the Admin pages. We are still offering these for the offices that haven’t had a chance to attend one. We also plan to open these up later this summer/fall to other interested/curious Banner Admin forms users. Information will go out when these are going to open up.
Banner 9 Lightweight applications
Since the last update the remaining lightweight applications have been released to at least the team captain.
The current status of the review of the lightweight applications:
- Finance Purchase Requisition: The team is working on their review process.
- Direct Deposit: This team has completed their review and submitted the documentation.
- Employee Profile: This team has completed their review and submitted the documentation.
- Position Description: This team is working on their review process.
- Event Management: No update available
- Communication Management: No update available
- Advising Student Profile: This team is working on their review process.