final presentation – Typographic GridsMarch 26, 2014
You will turn in 8 of your grids and they must be mounted on 1/8” foam core board(B/W). All 8 panels must be placed in a container/presentation structure. A second set of your grids with your names at the bottom will be turn in as well. All the grids will be printed out on a heavy matte paper.
Due April 02
– container, two sets of grids, process book and pdf file of your 8 grids.
Container- to enclose, to have capacity for, hold contents
Container- a carton, crate, jar, bottle, box etc. for receiving or holding something
• need to research containers/sculpture/materials for construction
• sketch out models/styles and ideas in sketchbook
• the elements that go into the design of this structure such as;
materials, binding, style, size and functionality are up to you resolve
• keep in mind the possibility of relating the exterior to interior
• Strong design and technical approach (high level of craftsmanship)
• developing total visual qualities of inside and outside